Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pure Ice - Private Show

     One of my most recent polish purchases was of a few Pure Ice polishes from Walmart. I picked up three, but this post is going to be about one (my favorite of the three). I seen this on the shelf and I immediately grabbed two of them without even thinking about it. That's how aware I was that I loved it.

     The name of this specific Pure Ice polish is 'Private Show' , and I am in love with it ! It is a black base with red, pink, blue, and silver glitter. There may be more colors, those were just the ones I could make out.


     Just a little F.Y.I., the swatches are two coats of Private Show over a black polish. Although the black polish isn't entirely necessary. I would guess and say it would be opaque in three coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment