Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hard Candy - Black Tie Optional

As many of you know, Hard Candy recently came out with a ton of new polishes. There are a few I am interested in, and one I wanted very, VERY badly. My Walmart, however, is always sold out of this one. So, a good friend of mine picked it up for me. 

The polish I just HAD to have is Black Tie Optional. It's a glitter polish. It contains white and black hexagons (multiple sizes), black and white dots, and black tinsel glitters. My favorite thing about them is that they're matte ! I love, love, LOVE matte glitters. 

I was too impatient to wait till tomorrow to photograph, so I had to use the flash on my camera. The quality isn't as good, but it's good enough ! Hopefully ! If not, there are tons of lovely swatches here on the Internet. 






AHH ! I love this !!! :D 
It's a definite must have ! 

1 comment: