Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter/Christmas Nails: Snowflakes

I did this design rather quickly a couple days ago. I needed something to get me to the weekend. I decided to do snowflakes, because they're Christmas-y, and cute.

How to get the look, 
I painted my nails white, heavily sponged on some blue, added a layer of iridescent glitter, painted light gray snowflakes first, then went over the gray with white, leaving a very tiny gray outline to the snowflakes (i felt that would make them stand out more), then finally added small white dots in the empty areas. I also decided to add rhinestones.

Here is the design,
 

Polishes Used, 
1. Jordana - White
2. Pure Ice - Bikini
3. Shades of the Season - No Name Glitter
4 (gray and white snowflakes were painted using white and black acrylic paint)

No comments:

Post a Comment