Sunday, December 16, 2012

Abominable Snowman Nails

As you know, December is already half way over. Most of my holiday designs have been very simple, and even plain in my opinion. Before I run out of December I wanted to squeeze in a couple more intricate designs. I decided to do one tonight. And the one that I chose to do was Bumble, the abominable snowman from the Rudolph movies.

Here is a picture of him, in case you've never seen Rudolph


I only chose to do Bumble on my thumbs. On the rest of my nails I chose to do a magnetic polish with a few snowflakes.
They're adorable right ? Yes they are. I love them ! 

Polish Used
  1. Lucky Star Magnetic Polish - No Name
  2. Pure Ice - Bikini
Acrylic Paint Used
  1. Folk Art - Licorice
  2. Folk Art - Wicker White

No comments:

Post a Comment