Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Liebster Award!

I was checking my comments on here, like I always do when I notice I have a new one. I came across a new one on a recent post, and it so happened to be from from PackAPunchPolish ! Hello, PACKAPUNCHPOLISH ! I love watching her Youtube videos, and I read all her blog posts, and she nominated me. Seriously, how cool is that ! 

Anyways, I had absolutely no idea what 'being nominated for the liesbster award' meant, so thank goodness she explained it in her blog post. To my understanding, when you're nominated, the person that nominated you asks you 11 questions, you answer them. Plus, you post 11 fun facts about yourself. Then, you nominate 11 other bloggers (who have under 200 followers), with 11 questions in your post for them to answer. 

In her blog post she has the questions for the bloggers she nominated to answer. She added the link to her post in the comment. & I'll add the post here --> http://packapunchpolish.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

11 fun facts about myself
  1. I have a ton of hobbies, too many if you ask me. (nail art, makeup, crafting, baking, tattoo's) 
  2. I am soon to be 18 years old. 3 MORE MONTHS ! 
  3. My favorite show is Supernatural !!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  4. I collect nail polish. Just passed 250 bottles !
  5. My Xbox is my baby, (not literally) I am a HUGE Halo fan. 
  6. I hate EVERYTHING grape flavored. EW. 
  7. I won't eat meat with bones still in it. 
  8. I am literally addicted to caffeine. I get major migraines if I go too long without a drink that contains it. 
  9. I don't care for anything sweet either. (cake, ice cream, cookies, chocolate) After a couple bites I usually give those kind of things away. 
  10. I have been in a relationship for almost three years now with the perfect guy. 
  11. I am the oldest child out of four kids. I have one sister, and two brothers. 

11 Questions For Me To Answer
  1. How do you feel about buying polishes that cost more than $10? Let's just say, my most expensive polish was only $8, and I have 250 bottles. 
  2. Have you ever painted your nails in the car after getting a new polish? I actually have a few times, not that much though. My nails are painted 99% of the time. 
  3. If you have a pet, what do you have and have you painted its nails? I have two cats, and no, I have never painted their nails. Lol. 
  4. If you were only allowed to wear one color of nail polish (Any polish as long as it's that designated color) for the rest of your life, what color would it be? This is ssssooooooooo difficult ! For the sake of the question, I will choose. My choice is Purple. I just love purple on my nails. 
  5. Have you ever painted your husband/boyfriend/or male friends nails? YES! I paint my boyfriends nails often.
  6. Matte or shiny polish? I prefer Shiny. Although, matte is a nice look to wear occasionally. 
  7. What's the most expensive polish that you own? That would be my Sally Hansen Crackle. It was 8 bucks. 
  8. How often do you paint your nails? I paint my nails on average, every other day. 
  9. What's your favorite polish to wear on your toes? I love burgundy on my toes. I have no idea why, I just do. 
  10. Do you like stamping (konad, bundle monster etc.)? I do like stamping designs occasionally. I don't do it too often though. I take joy in hand painting my designs. 
  11. What's your favorite brand of nail polish under $5? My favorite brand period is Sinful Colors. They have such a wide variety, and really nice quality.  Plus, they're always $2, and you can cathc the 99 cent sales a few times a year. 

Questions for the Bloggers I Nominate
  1. What is your favorite brand ? 
  2. What kind of nail art do you like to use ? (rhinestones, micro beads, glitter, fimo, etc.) 
  3. Do you like using acrylic paint ? 
  4. Where do you usually buy your polish ? 
  5. How often do you buy a new polish ?
  6. How many polishes do you own ? 
  7. How often do you paint your nails ? 
  8. How much is too much for a polish to cost ? 
  9. Do you like glitter polish ? 
  10. What's your favorite design that you have done on yourself ?
  11. How do you feel about drugstore polish (Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.)

I Nominate 





No comments:

Post a Comment