Thursday, September 20, 2012

NOTD: Cupcake Nails

The inspiration from this look came from a blog I follow on Tumblr. It's a nail blog, and they have weekly themes. Where people do designs on their nails to go with the theme for that week, and at the end of the week the blog puts up a vote including all the submissions. On Saturday's whoever has the most votes wins, and their submission is the blogs profile picture until the next week when someone else wins. If that made sense. ANYWAYS, this weeks theme is cupcake nails, for the bloggers birthday. & I wanted to submit a picture, so I of course had to do cupcake nails. I put A LOT OF WORK into this design. A LOT. Took me about an hour per hand.

Anyways, enough blib-blab. Here is the design I came up with. 


Cute right? I LOVE THIS DESIGN ! I think I might wear it for a week, and I usually paint my nails every other day. 

Colors Used

  1. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Celeb City
  2. Revlon - Make Mine Mango
  3. Julep - Hayden
  4. Funky Fingers - Confetti
  5. Sinful Colors - Nirvana
  6. Folk Art Acrylic Paint - Licorice
  7. Folk Art Acrylic Paint - Wicker White







No comments:

Post a Comment