Saturday, February 16, 2013

Marvel's Avengers Nails

     Last week, I received a request through Tumblr for Marvel nails. Marvel is the big comic book company who are to thank for all the movies I, I mean we, love so much ! Just a few off the top of my head: Spiderman, Iron Man, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, The Avengers. My favorite Marvel movie, and superhero movie all together is The Avengers. So, considering that, I chose to do a design based on the Avengers.

     I chose to go with the main four superhero's (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, and the Hulk), w/ the Avengers logo on the thumb. I had been searching the internet for inspiration, and came across some pictures that helped me formulate this design. I have decided to share those with you.













I found these both on google. The second one does include some DC heroes  however I saved it for the background designs. I thought those looked good.


     Now for the design !

     I am not even going to attempt to try to list all the steps to do these nails, or try to list all the polishes I used. There were so many steps, and so many polishes used. However, I might do individual tutorials for each nail on my Youtube channel in the future.

2 comments:

  1. this is so cool. my boyfriend calls me a nail polish monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: & aw, that's cute. My brother calls me a nail polish monster, that's where I got the name from. (:

      Delete