Saturday, August 25, 2012

Halloween Water Marble Nails

I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN ! Considering that, I was way too anxious to wait till late September to get started with Halloween Prepping. I just could not wait any longer. I just had to do some practice designs. Tonight I wanted to try different water marbles for Halloween. 

Here are 5 designs of mine. The 6th one being the mummy, and I got the design for that one from Colette, http://mysimplelittlepleasures.blogspot.com/. I just thought it was the cutest thing. Anyways, I added the fimo to a few of them, for future reference. That is not where the fimo will actually be placed if and when I do these designs. Just putting that out there, I know it looks silly. My next set of designs will be ones I paint. Now is a good time to follow my blog. (:  


No comments:

Post a Comment