Tuesday, August 21, 2012

NEW ! Limited Edition Maybelline Color Show Polish (Fall 2012)

As you might already know, Rite Aid has their Glam Camp thing going on (Which Includes Maybelline). Plus I had a dollar off coupon for Maybelline Color Show Polishes. So I decided what better time to get one of the new Limited Edition fall colors !

I have a gold wellness card (20% off everything in the store). The polish rang up as being $3.19, with my 80 cent discount thanks to my gold card ! Plus I had that dollar off coupon ! So, I only paid $2.19 for my polish ! The coupon is most likely still available to print online. So, if you have a gold card through Rite Aid, go print out that coupon and go pick you up a Maybelline limited edition polish !

P.S. You should pick up at least one, they all appeared to be duo chrome polishes !

Now time to show you mine !
I chose Boho Gold (#715) 

No comments:

Post a Comment