Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rite Aid's Clearance Polishes !

Okay guys, I have a good one for you now ! For the past, maybe 5, months my Rite Aid has had a clearance basket (which is now 2 baskets). Every so often they add new items to it. I have purchased a lot of polishes from those clearance bins. Although, there are a few I've purchased recently that are still in the clearance at my Rite Aid ! Right now, as we speak, they have L.A. Girls Disco Diva & Fruity Scented collections, which are $3 regular price, marked down to $1.50. They also have the Magnetique brand magnetic polishes, regularly $5, marked down to $2.50. Also in the basket is Wet N Wild's neon crackles, marked down to 2.50. As of right now this is all the polishes that are on clearance at Rite Aid. They constantly add new ! So go check out your local Rite Aid ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment