Thursday, November 8, 2012

All Halloween Items 50% off at Rite Aid !

     Hey guys, got some more polish today. I had been given $5, and wanted to go spend it on more snowmen polishes. However, when I got there they were in the middle of putting all their Halloween items on clearance. They moved all the Halloween beauty products to the clearance bin. There were some pumpkin polishes (which I almost got), some Wet N' Wild Fantasy Makers stuff, and all other Halloween makeup/polish collections.

     One thing in particular caught my attention in the clearance. It was the set of five glitters by the same company that did the pumpkin polishes. They have all the glitters polishes available in the pumpkin bottles, in this set.The set was originally $5, and is now $2.50 on clearance. I thought that was an amazing deal. I got all 5 of the glitters for under the price of one pumpkin polish. Great deal. However, they do not contain as much polish as the pumpkin bottles. They only have 0.016 fluid ounces. Where as the pumpkins have 0.5 fluid ounces. I, myself, don't mind that factor, seeing as I have about 300 polishes. These mini bottles will last me quite a long time.

Here is the set, and as far as I know these are only available at Rite Aid. 
 This is a picture from a previous post of mine, where I had purchased four of the pumpkin polishes, and two of the glitters are the same as in the set, so I used this picture for the swatches. 
  1. The first in the picture is a clear based polish with tiny blue and fuchsia hexagons. 
  2. The second is a clear based polish with tiny purple hexagons. 
 Here are the other three polishes in the set. 
  1. The first is a clear based polish. It has fine copper colored glitter, as well as copper hexagons, copper tinsel, and black tinsel. 
  2. The second is also clear based. It has a ton of fine pink and silver glitter, as well as a bit larger darker pink and silver circles. 
  3. The fifth and final polish has a bright pink base, and contains gorgeous iridescent hexagons, along with fine silver glitter. 
I am more than happy with this set, and now is the best time to get them. 


2 comments:

  1. what do you think of the quality of these polishes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cream polishes that this brand makes are not that great, in terms of quality. However, all of these are glitters, and for glitter top coats, they are amazing. In my opinion anyways.

    ReplyDelete