Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday Lights Polishes

     I purchased another new polish today from Rite Aid, thanks to an +UP reward we received. I was going to purchase another snowman polish, and right next to the snowman display is the one for the holiday lights polishes. Which I hadn't payed attention to before because they're $5. However, something specific caught my eye in this display.

     The previous day, my sister had come home with a snowman polish, and hers was gorgeous ! I was so upset that I hadn't taken a better look at the display when I bought one. When we went back to Rite Aid today, and looked at the holiday lights polishes, I noticed something. The holiday lights polishes are the same exact polishes in the snowmen bottles ! I quickly noticed they had the same glitter one my sister had gotten in the snowmen kind. I was so happy !

     The holiday lights polishes are $5, $4 with a Rite Aid gold card. The snowmen are $3, $2.40 with Rite Aid gold card. The one I picked out, that was the same as my sisters was a clear based iridescent glitter. It had multiple shapes of glitter as well as the snowman glitter I had purchased. The link to the post about the snowman polish I picked up is here : http://nailpolishmonster.blogspot.com/2012/11/snowmen-polishes-at-rite-aid.html

     Now, let's get to the good stuff, PICTURES ! (:

^ Here you can see my sisters snowman polish, and my holiday lights polish. They're EXACTLY the same. I even looked them up, and they are in fact the same brand. Which is Blue Cross. 

^ Here is the bottle (: 

 ^ Here is the bottle again, but a better look at the glitter ! (: 

Swatches !
  ^ These swatches are 3 coats, on their own. There is no base. 

One more thing, I took a quick video of the light that is inside the cap. It lights up multiple colors. I love it !


No comments:

Post a Comment