Monday, November 5, 2012

Gradiated Dream Catcher Nails

This is my second time doing dream catcher nails ! Here is the first one I had done, just in case you're interested. 

     All day today I had been trying to figure out how I wanted to do my nails. I knew I wanted something Fall-ish. I just didn't know what design I wanted to do. I went browsing on the internet, didn't find any inspiration. So, I went looking through my previous designs, and came across the dream catcher nails posted above. I was suddenly inspired to do a new dream catcher design. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, I had no idea what colors I wanted to use. I was stuck between a few oranges. Then it hit me, use three of them in a gradient ! That is exactly what I did.


I wanted to also use some rhinestones in this design. I have so many, and hardly use them ! I picked out a red for each nail, and also added some red micro beads. 



Colors Used

  1. Julep-Hayden
  2. China Glaze-Peachy Keen
  3. Revlon-Make Mine Mango
  4. Black Acrylic Paint
  5. White Acrylic Paint
  6. Jordana-White

No comments:

Post a Comment