Sunday, November 4, 2012

Snowmen Polishes at Rite Aid !

      So, I took a trip to Rite Aid with my dad & sister today. We went for a couple 2 liters of Pepsi, and came out with three 2 liters, and a  polish. Haha. Anyways, on our way to the checkout, I took a good look at the new displays, and on the bottom shelf I spotted a display of snowmen nail polishes ! My jaw, and heart dropped. They are so gorgeous ! I am about 99% sure that the same company that made the pumpkin polishes, made these too. They're even the same price, $3. Of course I have my 20% discount, and only paid $2.40.

     Now, back to the display. We were in kind of a hurry, so I didn't look too long at the display. However, from what I recall, I don't think there were two of the same polish. Everyone looked to be different. Don't take my word for it though. I didn't get a good look at them. My only worry about these, is that I'm hoping they restock. At my Rite Aid, when a pumpkin polish was bought, it was gone for good. They didn't restock any of those this year. Hopefully they restock the snowmen, if a lot of them sell. I am hoping to buy a ton of them. & there were around 15-20 polishes in the display. Again, don't take my word for it, didn't get a good look. I just want to get a good variety of them, and even am planning on picking some up for a friend. 

     On to my specific polish, I quickly grabbed whichever one caught my eye. It didn't matter to me which one I got, as long as it was a glitter. The one I picked up has a clear base, with multiple shapes and colors of glitter. As far as colors go I noticed a teal, red, pink, gold, and silver. Maybe there's more colors, or maybe less. Haha. As far as shapes of the glitter go I noticed holographic hexagons, shards, tinsel, and circles. Enough struggling to describe it to you. I'll just let you see it !  

They have the cutest little hat lids ! 


 This is two light coats, my camera didn't pick up any of the holographic, but it's there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment