Sunday, January 20, 2013

Alice in Wonderland Nails

     Disney's Alice in Wonderland(1951) is one of my all time favorite movies. I had seen a Youtuber (cutepolish) upload a Cheshire cat inspired nail design. I immediately decided that my next mani would be an Alice in Wonderland design. It took me quite a while to figure out what I was going to do on each nail. I eventually figured it out, obviously, and it is one of my favorite designs (that I have done). I love it so much, I wore it for 5 days, that's a long time for me. 

     Anyways, on to the picture !, 


Materials Used

Nail Art
1. Heart rhinestones
2. Ace of hearts fimo slices
3. Pink iridescent glitter
4. Gold micro beads
5. Purple flocking powder

Polishes
1. Sally Hansen- Lavender Cloud 
2. Sally Hansen- Going Green
3. Sinful Colors- Energetic Red
4. Sally Hansen- Lacey Lilac
5. Pure Ice- Bikini
6. Sinful Colors- Scandal

*I also used white and black acrylic paint. (they are so useful) 


No comments:

Post a Comment