Sunday, January 27, 2013

Water Spotted Nails

     I've been seeing quite a bit of people do the water spotted nails. I personally think they look fantastic, and I was anxious to try it for myself. I first seen cutepolish's video where she used spray sanitizer. I did not have any of that, so I first tried body spray. It worked, but didn't look too great. I then seen simplelittlepleasures video, and she mixed sanitizer and alcohol to make a spray hand sanitizer. I tried that, and it worked great. That will be the method I stick to.

     When I was thinking of what colors I wanted to use, I decided to pick red and pink for Valentin'es Day. I painted all of my nails with the pink, and used a metallic red for the 'spotting'. I didn't want to do anything fancy considering this was a first try. However, I actually really liked the way this turned out. Water spotting is not a hard technique at all.


TUTORIAL (:


No comments:

Post a Comment