Sunday, January 27, 2013

Conversation Heart Water Marble

     You know those candies that everyone knows about? The ones that are so famous around Valentine's Day? I am of course talking about conversation hearts ! The tiny heart candies that have sayings on them. I came up with my newest design using inspiration from those candies. In case you don't know, which I'm sure everyone does, this is what they look like.


Cute, aren't they ? I think so.

I suppose I'll start out by showing my design, which is here:


     For the water marble I used a pink, mint green, pastel yellow, and a white. I left out the purple and orange because they were bleeding into my other colors. When I was done with the marbling, I added fimo slices to all of the marbled nails. (I actually got three of them backwards, oops!)

     For my thumb nail, I painted a design. I made a few medium sized hearts, filled them in with the same colors I marbled with (except white, since the background is white), and tried my best to write words on them. I also added tiny orange and purple hearts in between those bigger hearts to fill the empty spaces. The design is a bit funky, but I like it.

TUTORIAL (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment