Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine's Day Animal Print Nails

     I know it's still only January, but I've been in the Valentine's Day spirit throughout the last week. I have done three animal print Valentin'es day designs.

Design #1
     The first design I had done was a cheetah/leopard design. (not sure what the difference is) I chose a pink base for all nails, except the accent nail which is red. For this design I did larger spots than I usually do, I just felt like a change.


Design #2
     The next design is also a cheetah/leopard design. I think the last ones were leopard, and these would be cheetah. But heck if I know. Anyways, This design has been my favorite Valentin'es day mani yet. It is a pink and red gradient/ombre with cheetah/leopard spots. 


Design #3
     The third, and final design is a zebra design. I chose a white base for this design, and used a pink and red striper to made the zebra stripes. This a very simple, and cute Valentin'es day design. 




TUTORIALS (:



No comments:

Post a Comment