Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mardi Gras Nails!

     I am always experimenting with new nail designs, especially around holidays. Holidays give me a good base idea to work with. By that I mean, when I'm doing nails for a holiday, I already have a basic idea of what I'll be doing. Obviously that would be something to do with that particular holiday. I had been so consumed with Valentine's Day designs I almost forgot about Mardi Gras. Silly me. Anyways, I wanted to squeeze in a design for Mardi Gras, because it's a fun holiday. Mardi Gras is not a big deal to most people, (me being one of those people). However, I thought Mardi Gras would be a great holiday to do nail art for. So I did. I came up with a different design for each nail (except the pinky). I basically googled Mardi Gras, and Mardi Gras related things, and drew inspiration from what I had seen.

     Enough hu-blah ! Here is the design. Keep in mind, these nails were very hard to photograph. Every picture had glare somewhere, on account of all the bling! 


Here is a photograph of all the materials I used to create this design.

TUTORIAL (:

No comments:

Post a Comment